Our mission is to prepare Kurinji Students to meet the challenges of a dynamic and changing world. Kurinji builds on its heritage, diversity, and values developing the qualities and strengths of each student.
- Big airy class rooms, designed to fit in with the local landscape.
- Central 'heartspace' containing learning resource area stationery room and assembly areas. A plau to study socialize or browse the web.
- Extended car parking facilities for staff, visitors and students.
- Students are offered a range of enrichment and enhancement activities to broaden their minds and develop self confidence.
"The hostel is a home where each lives for the others and all live for God".
- The school has an impressive and modernized and artistically designed hostels separate for both boys and girls.
- It lodges all the girls and boys from class VI to XII.
- The bright and well ventilated rooms make for comfortable and collective living.
- Each child has his / her own individual bed space and p large shelf keep his / her cloths and other items of personal use.
- The spacious buildings are self-sufficient in all respects. Safe guarding and promoting good health of the students is the foremost among other concerns of the hostel. It is for this reason that the hostel. It is for this reason that the hostel maintains an exceptional level of cleanliness.